My take on John Kerry
My personal feelings are that John Kerry should be standing before a military tribunal for war crimes instead of running for President. Let's face it folks, this man is the lowest of rats! I am a VietNam veteran (1969-1970) in a combat arm of the army. I had two qualifing scratches for purple hearts that I refused to enter, because I felt that it would cheapen the true meaning of the award. Look at the guys with missing limbs, scars that look like they were sewn up with shoe laces. How could anyone wear this award for a scratch? The War itself was unpopular but the soldier in the field fought not for Government, not for valor , but for each other and the little people that are always caught in the middle and suffer the most. When Kerry snuck out of combat then denounced the men that he had fought with is the most traitorous act that ever occured during the war. Prisoners were tortured for years to get them to make the same statments that Kerry volunteered for personal gain. This is the lowest of low! Any vet, of any war, that considers voting for this rat deserves a dangling chad!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home